Creamy white chocolate no-bake cheesecake, with coconut aroma, on an almond cookie base and topped with Raffaello. A delicious coconut, almond and white chocolate treat, for anyone who loves those flavour combinations.
- Prepare your ring mould (16 cm) by lining it with acetate.
- Melt the butter and combine with cookie crumbs.
- Press cookie crumbs into the mould.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Whip up whipping cream, with some coconut aroma, and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese, melted white chocolate and coconut aroma.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture onto cookie base.
- Refrigerate until set, at least two hours.
- Pour on some white chocolate ganache.
- Top with some grated coconut.
- Add Raffaello on top.
- Refrigerate for at least another six hours, until fully set.
- Remove from mould and remove acetate.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.