Are you a One Piece fan? Then try making these chocolate toppers. Add them onto cupcakes or really any dessert you’d like.
This recipe has also been shared on AVO Magazine, an online magazine focused on Japanese culture and music.
- 80 grams of Black Chocolate*
- 100 grams of Yellow Chocolate*
- 40 grams of White Chocolate*
- 10 grams of Red Chocolate*
- 40 grams of Blue Chocolate*
- Place the template onto a cutting board and cover it with a sheet of acetate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Heat each colour of chocolate separately until it has melted completely.
- Using a toothpick, trace and fill in the design with the right chocolate colours.
- Refrigerate in between each of the colours and after the last colour.
*Using chocolate food colouring you can choose to colour white chocolate yourself, but these can also be replaced with candy melts in the right colours.
Disclaimer: One Piece is property of Eiichiro Oda and I am in no way claiming ownership of it.