Creamy, delicious and easy to make chocolate nests. Fill them with any kind of chocolate or candy eggs you’d like.
- 100 grams of Butter*
- 250 grams of Milk Chocolate
- 100 grams of Milk Chocolate
- Chocolate Eggs
- Whip up butter until light and fluffy.
- Melt the larger amount of chocolate.
- Once it has fully melted add the smaller amount of chocolate, stir through and wait for all of it to have melted.
- Let the melted chocolate cool to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together butter and melted chocolate.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with star shaped piping tip you prefer, and pipe chocolate nests onto a sheet of acetate or baking paper.
- Decorate chocolate eggs.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.