If you’re a fan of chewy chocolate chip cookies, you should definitely try these. Crunchy edges, a chewy center and plenty of chocolate chips.
- 120 grams of Butter
- 120 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 120 grams of (Light) Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg*
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 200 grams of Flour
- 3 grams of Baking Soda
- 130 grams of Milk Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- 20 grams of Milk Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda.
- Beat together the butter and both kinds of sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix together until well incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and mix again.
- Add the larger amount of chocolate chips, or chunks, and mix.
- Form 13 cookie balls from the dough and place five at a time onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Flatten each cookie ball a little, adding some chocolate chips, or chunks, on top of each.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
When are they done?
You'll know the cookies are done when the edges start to brown.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.