Simple, but cute Hello Kitty Chocolates: Make them for someone else or just for you. Want to give them to someone as a gift? Consider presenting them in a Pocky or Pejoy Chocolates Box.
- 180 grams of Dark or Milk Chocolate
- ¼ Batch of Nutella Whipped Cream
- Optional: Silver Food Colouring Powder
- Optional: Gold Food Colouring Powder
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat.
- Pour some of the chocolate into a Hello Kitty Chocolate Mould.
- Flip over the mould and let the excess drip out.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 10 minutes.
- Fill with Nutella Whipped Cream.
- Pour over the rest of the melted chocolate.
- Tap the mould on your worktop a few times, to remove airbubbles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates gently from the mould.
Disclaimer: Hello Kitty is property of Sanrio and I am in no way claiming ownership of her.